Vintage-style chrome bridge assembly used on most American Performer, Special, and Highway 1 Stratocaster models manufactured from 2002-present. Featuring 56mm (2-3/16″) vintage mounting spacing but with the modern 52mm (2-1/16″) string spacing, this bridge leaves a little extra room on the edges of the E strings.
- Vintage-style 56mm (2-3/16″) mounting spacing
- Modern-style 52mm (2-1/16”) string spacing
- Six “Fender”-stamped bridge saddles with mounting screws
- Tremolo claw and springs
- Tremolo arm with aged white tip
- Mounting hardware and adjustment wrench included
- Used on American Performer, Special and Highway 1 Stratocaster models
- Genuine Fender Part # 0992070000
There are no reviews yet.