Aged Vintage-style chrome bridge assembly used on most American Performer, Special, and Highway 1 Stratocaster models manufactured from 2002-present. Featuring 56mm (2-3/16″) vintage mounting spacing but with the modern 52mm (2-1/16″) string spacing, this bridge leaves a little extra room on the edges of the E strings.
- Vintage-style 56mm (2-3/16″) mounting spacing
- Modern-style 52mm (2-1/16”) string spacing
- Six “Fender”-stamped bridge saddles with mounting screws
- Tremolo claw and springs
- Tremolo arm with aged white tip
- Mounting hardware and adjustment wrench included
- Used on American Performer, Special and Highway 1 Stratocaster models
- Genuine Fender Part # 0992070000
*Due to the aging process that creates unique textures in each individual part. It is possible that the texture and appearance may vary slightly from the items pictured
There are no reviews yet.