PURE VINTAGE PARTS
Fender offers a wide selection of Pure Vintage electronics to players looking to restore or upgrade their guitar or amplifier with classic Fender in mind. From potentiometers to select capacitors, tube sockets and more, these electronics are created to closely replicate original-era Fender parts and have been used on a number of Fender reissue instruments and amplifiers, including our American Vintage series of guitars and basses.
But best of all, Pure Vintage guitar and amp electronics are also versatile enough to fit most Fender guitars and tube amplifiers, making it easier than ever to inject that vintage vibe into any setup.
Fender 099-0831-000 Potentiometer 250K solid shaft (Volume or Tone)
- Vintage-accurate 250K 3/8″ solid shaft potentiometer for volume or tone control
- Accepts set screw mounting knobs (sold separately)
- Includes mounting nut, washer and modern .01mf @ 250V capacitor
- Fits most vintage and modern Telecaster, Jazz Bass and Precision Bass guitars
- Genuine Fender Part # 0990831000
There are no reviews yet.